Importance of On-Premise Dental Care
When a resident is having an urgent dental concern, our on-premise dental care is convenient and necessary to protect residents from exposure to COVID-19.
By utilizing our services, you are limiting your residents’ exposure to the general population and other higher-risk areas. During this time, we recognize that it is challenging for our elderly community, as well as those who are immunocompromised, to travel out of their home to seek dental care. Our service is designed for our patients to be able to continue the maintenance of their dental care at the comfort of their home – wherever they are.
Dental Service for Facility Employees Now Available!
We are also offering convenient and comprehensive dental care to facility employees while we are on-premise. For more information, please contact our office at (512) 861-1337.
Update on Procedures & Precautions
The health and safety of our patients, team members, and the community remain our top priority. Therefore, we have updated our standard operating procedure with additional protocols to ensure our infectious disease control policy is up-to-date, and adheres to the new guidelines and regulations provided by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Center of Diseases Control (CDC), Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and American Dental Association (ADA).
- All employees now take their temperature and complete a self-health questionnaire assessment at the beginning of each workday
- Our dental teams now consist of 2 clinical employees (Dentist or Dental Manager/Registered Dental Assistant) to limit the number of staff entering your facility or home
- Follow all of the facility’s screening procedures upon entry
- Limit the number of facilities and patients seen each day
- Teams will be equipped with proper PPE including gown, surgical cap, shoe covers, eye protection, face shield, face mask (surgical mask while entering the facility, and N95/KN95 mask will be used during the patient’s appointment), and gloves. All equipment and PPE will be cleaned appropriately with Cavcide (medical-grade disinfecting cleaner) or disposed of in biohazard bags to eliminate cross-contamination